Monday, June 14, 2010

Senior Moments....

I'm not sure how to take this.  I just got a letter from Lewisham Homes,

 Dear Marmoset....

Senior Moments?????

How the hell did they decide on my age?  I mean it's not as if they're going to send me a free bus pass. Oh no, for that you have to jump through hoops, filling in forms and keeping other people waiting in Post Office queues.   Yet they're perfectly happy to fit me into the ''senior moments'' category.

Or have they sent it out to everyone?

I don't think I like being put in the senior moments box by people I don't know and who don't know me.  No, I'm certain I don't like it.


Now where did I put my keys.....?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, and how do they know when a young person is having an 18th birthday when they send a birthday card inviting them to enrol to vote. Seem to remember some election literature where a lady from Lewisham was quoted as saying she liked it that her son got a birthday card from the council. I know I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete